PC Game | Developer/Publisher: Illfonic & THQ | Release: May 2012 | + Update v1.0r20 | Size: 1.3 Gb
Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
Genre: Shooter, Action
Powered by CryENGINE 3, Nexuiz reinvents Arena FPS gameplay. For centuries the Kavussari and the Forsellians have waged war. They have a fragile truce but due to their seething disgust of each other they still pit their warriors against each other in arenas rather than on the fields of war.
Those episodes of lethal combat are now broadcast throughout the galaxy, as entertainment… a spectacle known as… The Nexuiz Competition: An arena based first person shooter where you can alter the rules of the match and laws of physics while you dominate opponents in ever-changing hostile environments bleeding with hatred.
• Arena FPS is back – inspired by the giants of the Arena FPS genre, Nexuiz reinvents twitch gaming for next generation consoles and PC
• Over 100 ‘Dynamic Mutators’ serve as game-changing power-ups – Jetpacks, Uber-Nuke, Low Gravity, Big Head Mode and many more…
• 9 deadly arenas – powered by CryENGINE 3, Nexuiz sets a new graphical benchmark for a digital-only release
• Designed for competitive play – a superbly balanced weapon set, classic game modes, and extensive stat tracking, Medals and Leaderboard support
• Play solo or online – hone your skills against bots, then wage war online against the best in 4v4 multiplayer matches
System requirements:• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 2 GHz
• 2 GB RAM
Another download website :